As a certitified "Quality-Safety" member of Aventure Écotourisme Québec, the outdoor company is committed to its customers and visitors to :
- Fully assume our professional responsibility with regards to our customers while taking into account any and all possible risks and consequences to the health, safety and personal property of all participants, and to the environment.
- Ensure your enjoyment and your comfort but, above all, your complete safety.
- Only supply personnel and guides who are fully trained in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid, and who have received any other pertinent training regarding the activity offered.
- Encourage and facilitate continuous training activities for all our personnel and guides.
- Respect the customer-guide ratios relating for adventure tourism and ecotourism.
- Offer customers basic training sessions for the safe practice of the activities offered.
- On a regular basis, remind customers of accident prevention tactics and techniques required for the safe operation and handling of the equipment available and this, before and during the activity
- Keep customers well informed of weather conditions, the territory visited and the stages and journeys ahead while the trip or the activity is underway.
- Advise you, beforehand, on the choice of equipment, accessories and clothing required and on the physical endurance level and skills necessary to ensure a pleasant and safe adventure.
- Ensure that all equipment supplied is well maintained and in perfect working condition and meets with all safety regulations in effect.
- Use only safety, emergency and repair equipment of high quality, renowned, and this, in sufficient quantity.
- Guarantee the delivery of all booked services or, in the case of cancellation for reasons out of our control, we will offer, as a replacement, services and activities of equal quality or, if unable to comply, we will reimburse a sum equivalent to the cost of omitted services.
- Operate our firm/services in an exemplary manner and in accordance with professional ethics.
For any breach to this Commitment Policy, or for any complaints, please contact Aventure Écotourisme Québec, the Association of Adventure Tourism and Ecotourism Producer at 1 866 278-5923 or by email at: email@example.com